1. Your contract partner Claudia Schlumberger-Bernhart, Privat-Weingut Schlumberger-Bernhart, Weinstr. 19, 79295 Sulzburg, Telefon 07634 8992, Telefax 07634 8255, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This is how the contract will be concluded The offers and product presentations in our webshop do not constitute a binding offer. Only your order is a binding offer according to § 145 of the German Civil Code (BGB), which we can accept. After sending the order, we will first send you an order confirmation by e-mail. If you accept your order by us, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail within 3 working days of receipt of your order, with which the contract is concluded.
3. Ordering process and correct handling of errors
Once you have found the desired product, you can enter the desired quantity in the quantity field provided and add it to the shopping cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon. The current contents of the shopping cart are displayed without obligation when you call up the “WEINE BESTELLEN” page. Alternatively, you can access the selected products via the [WARENKORB] subpage.
There you can remove or change products from the shopping cart by changing the quantity “Menge aktualisieren” or by clicking on the trash can symbol “Position löschen”. If you want to buy the products in the shopping cart, click on the [weiter] button on the “Warenkorb” page.
In the last step, you will receive an overview of your order data under “BESTELLUNG ABSCHLIESSEN”. You can correct input errors by navigating backwards in the browser or by canceling the ordering process and starting over. To complete the purchase, you need to click on the [Kostenpflichtig bestellen] button. This will send the order to us.
4. Saving the text of the contract We store your order, the order data entered and the entire text of the contract.
5. How you can pay You can pay us by invoice or in advance.
6. How we deliver We only deliver in Germany. We deliver with DHL, by freight forwarder or another provider of our choice. We will be happy to forward your contact details to the delivery services to enable you to track your shipment.
According to the Youth Protection Act, beer, wine, wine-like beverages, sparkling wine or mixtures of beer, wine, wine-like beverages or sparkling wine with non-alcoholic beverages may not be sold to children and adolescents under the age of 16.
The supply of other alcoholic beverages is only permitted to persons of legal age.
The delivery of the goods are carried out exclusively to the customer himself or to a person authorized by him who is of the required age.
7. Prices and delivery costs in Germany All our prices are inclusive of VAT plus shipping costs.
Shipping costs for an order of up to 6 bottles:
• flat rate for 8,00 Euro
Shipping costs for an order of 7 to 12 bottles:
• flat rate for 10,00 Euro
Free shipping from 18 bottles in Germany
8. Warranty law If you order from us as a consumer, you are entitled by law to a warranty right for the ordered goods.
9. Contract language The Contract language is German.10. Online settlement of costumer disputes / Online Dispute Resolution The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution body.